Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Picture Day


It is picture day at school today so we got up and after only a few tears Ella was excited to get dressed, mostly because of the promise for lipstick and hairspray.

So here the little one is with eye shadow, lipstick and lots of hairspray (since she helped).
It's appropriate that its picture day since today I got a new camera. The canon SD750 for my birthday. Thank you mom and dad. Its awesome. I can now put some more video clips on the blog. So a gift for me and you too...






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Ella Grace Mullins is so pretty and Grandpa and I can't wait to see her and the boys in 2 days!!!! Also we are looking forward to seeing Mommy and Daddy as well!!

Rhondi said...

Ella looks so beautiful!! Wish I could see her too!!