Today we went with Erin, Alexia, Jennifer and E. Tooley to MOPS. http://www.mops.org/. It stands for mothers of preschoolers. They play with the kids and you get some grown up time and its ironic because the purpose of it is to give us moms a break. However the whole time all we do is ramble on about our kids. Funny.
Well as we were leaving for MOPS I ran back in the house to grab my new camera (which is actually a task in itself since our garage door broke. But Bob Vila himself (my dad) will be here tomorrow so of course I am not concerned since it will get fixed. Anyways grabbed the camera. There was a funny moment of us doing this relay and Erin says Lynnette take a pic. So I am taking pictures so proud of myself for being prepared ONLY TO FIND OUT that I left the memory card in my computer... Hmmmm looks like my multi tasking ability is slipping if this keeps up John and I will be equals. Ha Ha lover boy.
So after a very long nap for the boys we went to the Y where I was paged - Jack fell and has a goose egg on his forehead. Very attractive!
As we were leaving the Y Ella asked what we were having for dinner so I told her Tacos, which they love. She proceeds to throw a 3 year old fit and tell me that she doesn't want tacos she wants chicken to which I say OK no problem we can have chicken. With all seriousness and tears streaming down her face she tells me NO MOMMY I don't want your chicken I want the chicken from Home Depot. Well I had to laugh. For you who aren't familiar with the area KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is located beside Home Depot.
So we went home, ate dinner - Tacos not KFC and had a bath. I took a video of them just before bed. Enjoy!
Christopher has a great laugh. I bet you can't help it but laugh too.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment