Friday, September 21, 2007

The Cats away so the mice are playing

John is in Chicago so I have been keeping busy since life isn't nearly as great without him. Yesterday we went to Erins to celebrate her 32nd birthday. Christopher thought the pool was so awesome that we both ended up in it fully clothed... He had a great time - not so much for me!!! But if I am going to be wonder woman than I have to save the day at some point.

Today I took the kids to Beyond Bounce with Shelley, Luke and Logan. All in all it was a fun time and soon John will be back. Ella wants him to take her to the library and mommy can stay home and protect the boys.

3 comments:

Alexia said...

That picture is so cute! Also MCtrina has made Ella's name into a song. She will sing it for you next time we see you...

Rhondi said...

I love to read blogs so I will check this out every day.

Unknown said...

Great blog! Ella's picture is so good!!! This is going to be so much fun to read your blog everyday!!!