Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just the girls

Today I got to sleep in. YEAH. John and I were painting the house late last night so he let me sleep in while he got the kids breakfast. Ella requested today that Daddy stay home and watch the boys so JUST THE GIRLS could go out. We went to the library where we read books - lots and lots of books, we checked out 12 books, 3 DVDs and 2 music CDs. There would have been more but my hands were full.

Payback was nice for John since I took her during the boys naptime and so he also had a snooze.

Anyways I have a photo of a bird Ella drew. We think its great. Obviously shes very smart!!! And she wrote her name as well. I'm the mom so I have bragging rights.

Hint: Click on the picture to see it larger!

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

That is a great bird. We have another artist in the family.