Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sophie

I fell off the blog writing wagon since our blog picture still has our sweet dog Sam and doesn't picture our crazy fur ball Belle and we are no longer a party of 5 because as of July 19, 2011 at 7.35am we welcomed a beautiful sweet girl Sophie Elizabeth. Isn't she lovely.
We are thoroughly enjoying her. She is so fun for all of us. With a 7 and 5 year age gap she is truly the baby and the big kids are thrilled to have her. She provides us with lots of entertainment and that entertainment is pretty much watching her sleep. The only issue we seem to have is who is going to sit next to her in the car. I said this poor sweet girl is going to have 5 parents. Jack doesn't like to hear her cry so any peep she makes he is trying to give her a pacifier and shhhh her. Ella wants to hold her and pick out her outfits and Christopher likes to kiss her head and give her brown bear to snuggle. I told John I was so glad he wanted a 4th because she is a wonderful addition and I am absolutely smitten with her...
So after a long blog hiatus we now continue our journey with 4 little miracles and their tales...

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

She is adorable and I am so glad I got to meet her before we moved. Miss you guys and can not wait to hear about all of your adventures.

Let's Go To The Lake said...

Sophie, Ella, Christopher and Jack are all adorable, great kids. Glad you are blogging again.

Rhondi said...

I am so glad you are back blogging again so we get to see pictures.