This is during the planting...
This is after!
The day wore on and the kids went inside for a snack and drink and I am standing outside when the police slowly pull in front of our house. She gets out and smiles and John comes out of the house with Jack and tells me that he called 911. She was really nice and asked him his name and he seemed ok with the fact that he shouldn't do that again but poor Christopher who had nothing to do with it was so scared and crying. I asked Jack what was the emergency and he said "um I thought there was a fire in the cul de sac, Are the fire men coming to? He has been asking me what constitutes an emergency so we have been having lots of morbid conversations around here. The fun never stops!!!
1 comment:
Beautiful garden and beautiful weather and the fun has only begun!
Post a Comment