Jack loves to draw and he has mastered drawing Mo Williams' pigeon from his book "Don't let the pigeon drive the bus" Today he expanded his horizons and was working on other animals. He is so proud and he should be. Jack works hard at it and keeps trying till he gets it the way he thinks he should look. He has perseverance.
On the way home from church today he was telling us that he could knew how to make cookies. We asked him how and he gave us his list of ingredients.
Flour
Sugar
Eggs
Baby powder
He's always good for a laugh, I said do you mean baking powder? Oh yeah, thats it he said...

3 comments:
These are beautiful pictures. Sophie is so cute! Jack is so funny! Ella is getting big. Miss you all;
P.S.John you look good too!
I am amazed at how big Sophie is getting and how grown up Ella looks. I sure do miss you guys.
Monet??????
Jack is way too smart. Sophie is beautiful. Great pic of John, Miss Ella and little Sophie.
Post a Comment