Monday, July 12, 2010

TEA

I just love being "home". Its funny because I don't know at what point Texas is home but Canada feels like home even though I have been living away for more than 15 years. I think one of the top ten things about being here is having a great cup of tea. I love tea and I love tea done well. In a tea cup with milk and sugar and all the things that come with that. The peacefulness and quietness of having a cup of tea either by yourself or with someone. Well when you can have a great cup of tea with scones and devon cream and on top of that the people you love sharing it and enjoying it - lets just say, its a perfect afternoon. The kids have climbed on board and they love a tea party and have to have a proper tea cup! The boys have learned all about the tradition so hopefully I can get a good couple years out of them having tea with Ella and mommy.
When I come home to visit we always make sure to go have tea and everytime it gets more fun as Ella gets older! This time it was a girls days with some of our best friends and family. YUMMY.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

How fun! Where did you get the hats? Did they provide them at the tea shop? Wish I could have been there too!