We took the kids to Wasaga beach which I haven't been to since I was a little girl so it was so fun to revisit and a day at the beach was awesome. The kids and adults played in the water and sand all day long. It was great since you can walk out in the lake so far and the water is only to my knees. The kids felt like they were way out in the middle of the deep blue sea!
Every time Christopher got out of the water he had to change. He can't stand dirt or being wet - so I think that he will be a snobby vacationer since any hint of seaweed he was out of that water...

1 comment:
I am so happy you are blogging again. It's great to see what the kids are doing each day. They aren't going to want to go home!
Post a Comment