Christopher was estatic to see a road with his name. For the last year or so he has been pretty annoyed that a main road in Houston is Ella blvd and it seems there is a Jack in every town. Jack in the box or Jack Astors or Jack Darling Park etc. Today when we were driving I saw Christopher road and he was thrilled. He wanted his picture in front of the sign but settled with a picture of the sign. Jack was funny, he said Christopher there is a pool on your road. Can we go to it? He is pretty sure that Christopher owns everything on that road.
We had such a fun filled busy day. We started off at a gardening day with Ecosource and Ella will be in the local newspaper for her amazing weeding ability! Then off to story time and crafts then to a splash pad and the lake. Mom is as exhausted as they are. It was such a hot day here and the sun and water sure wears you out.Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seeing the kids in the lake takes me back to when I was a kid. I still remember how cold it was. Looks like they are braver than I was! I am so glad they are having a good time.
Post a Comment