There is a store in Oakville called Big Al's that sell fish, snake, lizards and all the paraphernalia that goes with them. We were told on Tuesday nights they feed their sharks in whats known as the shark feeding frenzy. This is right up my kids alley and we knew it would be a little slice of heaven for Jack so we were game. It was so fun. Even this big fire truck pulled up and I was wondering why they were there so we asked and they said, we always wanted to see this so we had no calls and decided to stop by. The store itself is huge and has every fish you can imagine as well as frog and turtles and other cool reptiles. We just might make it a weekly visit.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sure we've been to that store too a long time ago.
I'm sure we've been to that store too a long time ago.
Post a Comment