There is a kids tv show called The Wonder Pets and these cute little creatures save the day for lots of distressed animals. Well today we saved a turtles day. The boys and I were driving to meet my parents and I saw in front of me a turtle trying to cross the road. Well he couldn't get up over the curb and he was feeling trapped and wouldn't survive much longer walking in the middle of the road. I stopped the car and the boys and I got out and helped him to safety. We waited till my parent arrived so they could see our turtle and then my dad put him in the woods safely out of harms way. Wonder Pets Wonder Pets we're on our way to save the turtle and save the day!!!!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your children are so in love with all God's little creatures, but it is Jack who just cannot get enough of the lizard and turtles!!! What amazes us is his knowlege!! He can tell you so many amazing little facts about a frog, turtle, lizard or an owl. For a three year old - we are in awe!! We just love those kids!
Post a Comment