Happy American Thanksgiving! I started the morning off with the GE 5 mile Run thru the woods with my running buddies. It was great and the highlight was coming around towards the finish line and seeing John and the kids cheering me on, it might have cost me a few seconds of time but Oh it was so worth it. He fought the crowd and the parking and waited for me to come. They were so proud of me and I was so pleased. I have them to be thankful for. Ella said to John, Daddy when I am older and running who will watch my babies? John says, I will Ella, Nah she says maybe Tyler or Ashley will.
Jack is going to run with me next year he says!
Here are my beautiful loves playing "I'm the king of the castle...."
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment