

For those of you who have had children, a hot topic is potty training. Well since I guess i didn't get enough of it, I am doing it again. This time with our newest family member Belle. She is Ella's princess Belle and Christopher's Jingle bell and Jack calls her a Christmas bell. She was nameless, as most of my children are for awhile but Belle it is. She is so cute and the kids could not be more enamored with her.

Merry Christmas to me and my family. Our house was so empty and lonely without some four legged fun! John was excited that I decided to bring joy to our kids who have been begging for an animal for awhile. Jack even thinks she's better than a frog.
5 comments:
So cute! The kids will sure have fun with her.
As in any family that has kids...poor dog.
Belle is a great name! She is super cute!
Congrats!
And nice shirt Christopher :)
Miss Belle is adorable. Looks like everyone is in love!
Post a Comment