We have two spidermen in our house. Both boys want to be spiderman and they wear their costumes everywhere and all day. Its cute, the costume has padded muscles and they like to run into each other...
On a side note, I have a Jack story. I actually have so many of them that I can't keep track. Typically when he ambarrasses me I remember them.
Today we are in line to order lunch and there is someone ahead of me and two people behind me. Erin has already ordered and is sitting down. The boys are standing nicely waiting our turn. Christopher is to my left side and Jack is standing behind me, totally normal as Jack typically tucks himself in between my legs. All of a sudden out of the blue Jack in his not quiet raspy Jack voice says "MOM, YOUR BUM IS STINKY! nice, thanks Jack, and me who is not a quick reaction says while enjoying the surrounding laughter "well then sweet boy take your face from my butt! I tell you I showered this morning and he was totally making it up. Silly boy! Christopher always the lover says mommy I think your bum smells like roses...
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This spiderman looks so big! It makes me sad to see them grow up so fast. Jack is amazing. Can't believe that he can come up with so many funny things to say. Christopher is so kind and sweet - never wanting to hurt your feelings!!
We just love them all - Ella, Christopher and Jack!!! Can't wait to see them in a few weeks.
Post a Comment