I have had some inquiries to the pancake pen... WILLIAMS SONOMA oh and while your there pick yourself up and cherry pitter... Best invention ever!!!
This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving and every year I miss home. I miss the beautiful fall weather and the leaves turning and of course my family... John and I do the best to every year celebrate with our family and teach them their traditions. The kids know they are Canadian and I asked Christopher at the store yesterday are you American too? Nope, I'm Texan! he said... They are so funny.We took the kids on this major bike ride yesterday and they had so much fun and it was nice because Texas finally had a cold front come through... No more sweating walking to the car.
I am so thankful for Alexia and Brian who have celebrated major events with us and are so much a part of my kids life. They celebrated with us and we are thankful for them, they are like family to us. Next year her dad is coming and bringing his cranberry sauce... So sorry we missed him today!

1 comment:
Thanks for the info! I will be picking those up! You guys look great! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment