Friday, October 16, 2009

School Festival

We had Ella's school fall festival tonight and it was so fun - after the cake walk that is. We did the cake walk and didn't win and Jack was just crying his little heart out because he didn't get a cake.
There were lots of toss games and I was proud of their aim... Good jobs kids!
I worked at the nail booth painting lots of little kids nails, and of course my kids needed them done too. Here they are with their lovely manicures.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Christopher's purple,Jack's red and Ella's pink nails are great testimony to the fact that you are a good 'nail painter' Lynnette!!! We feel bad for Jack that he did not get a cake at that end of the Cake Walk. I can only imagine how upset he was!!!

Rhondi said...

Poor Jack! The kids look very proud of their nails. That must have been a hard job trying to paint all those wiggly litle fingers!