This week has been so crazy busy. I was out four nights in a row. We had birthday parties, girls night out, going away celebrations and baby showers. The days were as nuts with plenty of fun play dates, lots of swimming and lets not forget LAUNDRY. The boys have transitioned nice out of cribs and seem happier for it. Tonight sweet Jack wanted me to lay with him. He kept putting his hand down beside him and saying "Mommy seeep Jack..." I wanted to, he was so stinkin cute and I wanted to snuggle him and enjoy and those yummy cuddles but alas, I have learned my lesson with my other sweet one Ella. Do it once and you'll pay for that wonderful 15 minutes for YEARS. Well that may be exaggerated but it can seem that way at times... So I sat outside his door for a minute and he was OK with that. They are getting so big so fast and we are trying to decide on beds. Toddler car beds, big boy beds, switch rooms with Ella and give her a queen bed so it doubles as a guest room till we move one day. AHHHH the options and it would be no big deal really for most but John and I are terrible decision makers so it appears to be work for us.
Something funny Ella said to her friend Sophia this week. "My daddy doesn't wear underwear" I keep listening wondering where this conversation is going. They talk about body parts briefly and then she continues on to say, "My daddy wears shorts. He wears shorts under his shorts, hes very silly my daddy" Funny how 4 year old girls notice everything!
Today Grandma Ruth called and all 3 kiddos wanted to chat so even though you can't really see it, Christopher is holding a phone too. We have some talkative kids. They take after John!!!
She's so pretty....

2 comments:
She is SO pretty. Do you have to unplug those electric blue eyes at the end of each evening? As for the bedrooms I think you should get the boys bunk beds (even if you don't bunk them now- maybe even with a trundle so Ella can stay there when company is in), give Ella the Queen and double her room as the guest room. It's how we do it with Daniel. Works beautifully. We have no trundle so he either gets to sleep (joyously) with Meghann in her double or (blissfully) in our room with a blowup mattress....until we move and everyone gets their own space.
Love the picture of all three of them on the stairs!
Post a Comment