Thursday, August 21, 2008
Meet and Greet
It has been the craziest of weeks. Its been really busy and I have no idea where the time went. I do have something to show for one night though. I painted the kids bathroom. Four years went pretty fast. I think I am nesting since today I bought a new ceiling fan... A fun workful weekend to follow.
Today we had "Meet and Greet" the teachers at Good Shepherd today. We also took Katrina with us since she will be in class with the boys. I was expecting Jack and Katrina to be the most clingy but I was wrong. All FOUR of them won Gold in the clingy event. So we first went into Ella's class. The teachers are so sweet and they came over and as soon as Miss Donna said, Hi Ella - she started crying, I want to go home. So we decided to go to the 2 year old room and Christopher spotted some cars and trains and was off. I thought that would be the case. Jack stayed pretty close but warmed up better than expected. Ella mothered Katrina so all in all they had a great time. Things perked up for all of us when we had cookies and juice. Yeah - I had 2...
This is Jack and Christopher SCREAMING cheese!!! Of course the director is about 5 feet away and thinking OH NO what have we have we got ourselves into. The teacher told me she was so glad to see they weren't identical. It was making her nervous to tell them apart. No need to worry here.

The boys class. Michael is also in their class so lots of fun and friends. Hopefully it will be more successful than Ella's 2nd year.
The highlight of the day was seeing a small turtle on the sidewalk... The kids are huge animal lovers so this made their day. It was also exciting for them to find out that I volunteered to take home Cinnamon the class guinea pig. There was a sign up sheet and no one had signed up for Aug 29 so I thought oh, I will just get it done with. I go home and write it on the calendar and soon realized why no one volunteered. ITS LABOR DAY! This means we have him Thurs - Tues... instead of friday to monday. NICE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What great pictures! It seems so strange to see the boys in "big boy beds" They are growng up too fast.
Yay for preschool...T minus 10 days for us! whoohoo!
Post a Comment