Monday, August 11, 2008

MONKEYS

This summer Jack and Christopher thought it was fun to climb out of their pack n plays... Here is Jack sleeping on my parents floor instead of the bed. He has always slept like this and I think its cute with his feet crossed and his bottom up in the air. Well I thought for sure when we got home the climbing in and out of bed novelty would wear off but, alas we have some MONKEYS in our house. My friend Tammy asked me if I was raising apes the way the 3 of them climb things.

This is my monkey - so cute.

Ella and Christopher having a little snuggle - notice that no one is in BED.

SOOOO here is the Mullins family song...

2 little monkeys climbing out of bed

they climbed out and onto each others head...

Mommy called Daddy

and big Daddy said -

take those monkeys out of their bed.

So now 2 little monkeys sleep on the floor

Its quiet here now

All we hear is Sam snore!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

megsnbigd said...

I love the song. Terrific and very funny. Your monkeys are getting so big! I agree with your friend. But I have to say, I've been suspicious of you since Ella was scaling her tall dresser...