Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Barb


Our family has a birthday boom from April 30 till the end of June...
Its as follows:
Grandma Ruth April 30
Grandpa John May 1
Auntie Barb May 14
Ella May 22
Andy June 4
Grandma Rhonda June 5
Christopher June 17
Jack June 17

So lots of birthday shout outs this month and next!

Happy Birthday Auntie Barb we love you so much. You are so fun and sweet and I am so glad to have you as my sister in law. I never had a sister growing up and I dont miss that since you fill that spot so perfectly!!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
My kids think you are the greatest and we do too!
if I had lots of money you would definately get a big chunk in my will
but since I don't, this little diddy will have to do!!


Just in case anyone has a very eligible bachelor, here is a picture of our very own super star kindergarten teacher/ best auntie/fantastic sister in law /beauty!!!

No comments: