Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BOOK

Ella has so many awesome qualities. She is kind, sweet, sensitive, beautiful, fun and the list goes on and on. Well at church on Sunday they were learning about being Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Psalm 139:14
They made a little craft that had ALL ABOUT ELLA - the list is as follows:
My favorite thing to do is PLAY
My favorite place to go is CHUCKEY CHEESE
My very favorite food is TACOS
When I am big, I want to be a DREAM MAKER
I am special because I AM PRETTY
I thought it was awesome that she wants to be a dream maker but I felt a little sad that she said she was special because she was pretty. Don't get me wrong she is gorgeous but she has all these other amazing qualities that far outway beauty.
One of my favorite things about her is that she loves her brothers and shares with them all of her things. She is great at sharing... She is enjoying teaching them things and now that she knows Jack shares her love for books they are bonding more than ever... Just Watch

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

That is so cute to see Ella reading to Jack. What's with the bows in the boys hair? Thye look so funny!