Ella had her Aloha musical today at school and we were all excited to see her perform. I had no idea what they would be singing because everytime I asked she said "I don't know Mommy" so it was a total surprise for us. A surprise for her was that John came... Yeah. Even though he is crazy busy with 5 projects on the go he went to work early drove back to see her and then went back downtown. What a great guy! We told her that she was going to have a special guest - I didn't want to set her up for heartbreak. Turns out she totally lucked out with special guests all around. Grandma and Grandpa Hoy came, Alexia, Katrina and Camden came, Daddy and of course the regular stand bys Mommy, Christopher and Jack. I have to comment that Jack and Christopher behaved AWESOME. They sat perfect on my lap and Katrina tucked in nicely beside me - all three little ones were fantastic!!! hats off!
Alexia is always so sweet to take an interest in Ella. Ella loves her and Katrina both so very much. It meant a lot to us that Alexia makes such an effort especially when she has so much going on in her own life!
No comments:
Post a Comment