Monday, April 19, 2010

Disney on Ice




We had such a great family weekend this past weekend. John went to the gym on Saturday morning and I stayed home with the kids and we built this awesome Lego village. Ella brought out all her animals and the boys brought out cars and we played for 2 hours which is a LIFETIME in kid time. John bought tickets to Disney on Ice and we were off to see Mickey and friends with 3 very very excited children. The show was great and entertaining. After the show we took them to dinner and we just thoroughly enjoyed the kids and each other. Some weekends are so rushed having to be somewhere that it was such a nice break to spend some quality time together. You can see from the photos that we have Billy Bear back at our house and he came everywhere with us.
The blog is having difficulties for many reasons, one is that we have lost our camera so I only have my wonderful big camera which I don't typically have with me and the other reason is somehow life has gotten so busy. I feel like now that the kids are older things should be settling down, I mean they feed themselves, they dress themselves (well apart from reminding Jack that underwear is a requirement) and play very well together etc... but somehow I am busier than I ever was when i had 3 babies at home. HMMMM go figure!
The blog began to keep John involved in the kids life when he was travelling so often and now that thanks to the economy that has slowed it is now a memory book of the funny things the kids do and say....
A funny Christopher moment was when I was tucking them into bed tonight, Christopher says to me Mommy, we need another girl, I want a little sister. I say honey, Jesus gave us what he wants us to have and you will have to take that up with him. He wants me to ask him for another sister, so I say God, if you really want to give Christopher a sister than you work that out for him Amen. Then Christopher says to me, Mommy ask the other Jesus. I say what other Jesus, there is only one. No Mommy ask the other ones. I say Christopher, how many Jesus' are there? TONS, he says. There is one in my heart, your heart, Daddy's heart, Jacks heart, Ella's heart etc.....
He is so cute!Posted by Picasa

No comments: