Monday, January 25, 2010

January

January has been flying by at record pace. The kids have been having fun going to school, park playdates, girl scouts etc. Jack has been cracking us up with his funny stories and his imaginary friend. Last week I took them to Baskin Robbins and we are sitting there minding our own business and out of the blue Jack says to a lady walking by, "Why are you so fat?" I wanted to crawl into the nearest hole and be swallowed up. These cute 3 year olds completely uncensored.
One thing I enjoy is tea. I love having tea in a real tea cup with the tea pot and all the fixings. Apparently a tradition the kids are also enjoying. They love having milk in their tea cups. Its fun for me to enjoy them!

I have been considering doing a triathalon and have started the swimming portion of it. Well let me say this - AHHHH I am exhausted! Today I took the boys to the park and Jack didn't want to ride his bike. He is running along side of Liam and Andon and I keep asking Jack why doesn't he want his bike, he looks at me and says Mommy, I'm training. He was so cute running. I think it will be so fun training with him one day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruth said...

These little monkeys are sooooooo cute. Jack is adorable in his hat!!! He sure does say the funniest things.

Rhondi said...

Jack says the cutest things!