Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

I can't believe another year has started and I have to say Thank goodness. I love new beginnings, a clean slate. Thats why the blog has been on hiatus. John and I have been painting and we changed all the door knobs. Tomorrow the kids go back to school and I am feeling sad that they go back. We have been having so much fun over this holiday and I love having Ella home. The boys love having her home and my world was all that it should be. This Christmas was our first Christmas without our extended family and I really had no idea what it would be like. Well of course our families were missed but I have to say we had the best time. It was nice for John and I to see the delight in the kids eyes and just their sheer excitement as they opened their present. I think a pack of gum was there favorite.

Here are some pictures of the kids on New Years day. I have so many Christmas pictures and videos that I will have to post for you Mom! She calls and says I checked the blog and NOTHING! Yep nothing, I am getting back into the swing of things...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rhondi said...

It's great that you are posting again. I was checking every day too!

mom2mom said...

Happy New Year guys!

mom2mom said...

oops...it's me Shannon!! I was updating the mom2mom blog and was still signed in! :P

MyFourSons said...

Happy New Year!! Wee got your Christmas card this week thanks!! THe Chisholm boys miss the Mullins kids!! Well Ty misses Ella :P lol