I don't know who is the lucky one. Ella has one fantastic dad. He is patient and kind and was really great to take Ella out on the town all fancy tonight and John is pretty lucky to have Ella. She is sweet and kind and loving and smart and beautiful. They are very much alike these two. I am thrilled that Ella gets to learn how a man should treat a women from this guy. He sure knows how to love and be kind and gentle. I hope they have a great time and its the beginning of many special memories.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Daddy Daughter Date Night
I don't know who is the lucky one. Ella has one fantastic dad. He is patient and kind and was really great to take Ella out on the town all fancy tonight and John is pretty lucky to have Ella. She is sweet and kind and loving and smart and beautiful. They are very much alike these two. I am thrilled that Ella gets to learn how a man should treat a women from this guy. He sure knows how to love and be kind and gentle. I hope they have a great time and its the beginning of many special memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gotta Love It!
Truely Special!
You are right Lynnette - they are both very special people and very blessed to have a each other. What a great evening/memory for them both.
The two of them look so cute! Makes me think of how much I loved my Dad.
Post a Comment