Sunday, October 9, 2011

LOVE

The kids sleep together every night and I just think it is the sweetest thing. I have a picture of the boys when they were newborns sleeping just like this together and nothing has changed. Jack is such a snuggler and needs a buddy to sleep with and Christopher and Ella accommodate nicely. I personally don't know how its comfortable but it sure is cute.
Jack loves Sophie. He loves to hold her, kiss her, pester her while she's sleeping and generally just hang around her. Here he is holding her and I managed to get a shot of him giving her a kiss... LOVE IT

Sophie is Ella's very own baby doll and she loves to pick out her outfits and put bows in her hair. So far Sophie is agreeable.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You girls look amazing! Love the bows - Sophie

Let's Go To The Lake said...

Isn't it great how the youngest just goes with the flow.