Thursday, June 3, 2010

Graduate

This was the last day of school and this year was a big one for us. Our first born and only daughter went to kindergarten. When she started the year I think I cried everyday for a week because if you know me I don't want them to go to school everyday. Its too much! I want them to stay home, time is going too fast. So at gradutation a mom said to me, "I'm surprised you're not crying." Of course I am not crying, I get her back for 12 weeks.... YAHOO! Well Ella has not only stopped crying about going to school (we bribe her with icecream) she thrived. She did so well and really had a great year.
A little graduation present from Grandma Ruth had them rolling in laughter!
We were so proud and if you could see her graduation video you would hear how loud we were. One parent said in her class the quietest girl had the loudest parents... Yep we were a bit obnoxious!
Ella loved her teacher and thought she was sooooo nice!
I am so in love with this little girl as most parents are with their kids, but I have to say she is so perfectly sweet and kind and wonderful and graceful. This week we have been spring cleaning and I told the kids they had to put 5 of their toys into 3 different piles. One that they absolutely could not live without, one they liked and one they could give away. We then would go through and keep the cannot give away pile. Ella being full of sugar, looked at me so sincerely and said Mommy, you and daddy, Christopher, Jack and Belle are in my 1st pile. Thats 5 things... OK let me just tell you she can have anything she wants...
Her little buddies, her best friend Caroline and her latin lover Conrad!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon K. said...

what a big girl! congrats to her!

Rhondi said...

I can't believe how grown up Ella looks!