Erin and I have been training for our first half marathon. This past weekend we drove to Dallas and ran the Inaugural Dallas Rock n Roll half marathon. It was great and I finished in 2 hours and 1 minute. I think the greatest thing about the whole experience other than getting new running shoes was realizing how great my husband and kids are. John watched the kids without compaint every weekend while I went for my long runs and my kids cheered me on relentlessly. He set his alarm at 5 am plenty of times to wake me up so I could get a run in. They all encouraged me and I am so glad they were proud of me! I was proud of me too!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm proud of you too!
We are proud of you as well! You girls are amazing!!!
Lynnette you are awesome!! You go girl!!
Post a Comment