The kids have a mailbox that sits downstairs and if they get Christmas mail, treats or surprises I put the flag up and they get so excited to check their mail. Well it has been such a hit that now everyday it seems they get something little. Ella wants to know how Santa gets the presents there. Well this morning I am lying in bed and I hear Ella say - WE GOT MAIL!!! Well I fly out of bed because this mail had some explanation needed. In their mailbox was an Elf that they named Freddie. He is our Elf sent by Santa to watch the kids and make sure they are behaving nicely. Every night he reports to Santa and then comes back to our house but he's always in a new location and they have to try and find him. He can't talk to them and they can't touch him - but he can listen to them and watch them.
Well they are completely into and they wave to him and smile and i am in the kitchen and I hear HI FREDDIE.. Well its a cute idea, and we will see where he decides to hide tomorrow...
Well they are completely into and they wave to him and smile and i am in the kitchen and I hear HI FREDDIE.. Well its a cute idea, and we will see where he decides to hide tomorrow...
We are off to the Polar Express today and I have a cookie exchange in 1 hour that I haven't made 6 dozen cookies for, we will see how I pull this off.
2 comments:
The Elf on the Shelf is a great idea! Hope youi enjoy the Polar Express. See in a couple of days!
Being a child at your house is so much fun. Love Freddie! He has got to be the biggest hit of the season. Can't wait to hear how you made out on the Polar Express
Post a Comment