Happy Birthday Andy. John and I love Andy. He is my faithful blog monitor. He lets me know when I haven't added any pictures in awhile, which by the way Andy I ALREADY KNOW THIS!!! HA HA Thanks for keeping up with the kids though. Very thoughtful. The interesting thing about this paticular in law of mine is that he has the longest running history with me. I actually knew Andy first. I can remember going with Taryn Allen to South Common Mall in grade 7 to buy Andy a Beach Boy tape (totally dates me) for his birthday... It was because of him that John and I got together. So its been a pretty smooth relationship - I am sure that living with me was no picnic, however he got grumpy at moments too and lets not forget he did WASH my book in the washer machine!!! For all of you who know Andy - reading is not his favorite past time, so instead of feeling bad about washed up literature he got mad about clothing.... I do however, have many fond memories and John has some pretty funny stories about growing up with gullible Andy! OREGANO anyone??? Our only disappointment today with Andy is that he is working in Boston and we can't spend his birthday with him. The kids have really mastered the birthday tune and would have love to give him their latest rendition.
Andy I wish you a very happy birthday we love you very much.


1 comment:
Oh my gosh How did I miss so many posts. The kids just get more adorable each time I see them. Can't wait until you come to visit.
Post a Comment