This morning was a typical morning, breakfast and playing. Ella and the boys were in the bathroom, they accompany her everytime just in case she needs a little extra toilet paper... (They can go through a whole roll) I come in to help get hands washed just as Ella is closing the lid, I look down and see a lovely creation. It seems she thought the white lid was a little dull and needed some color. She was cleaning it off when all of a sudden - I thought BLOG! so I grabbed my camera and snapped. You will have to imagine it a bit more colorful since most of it was washed off! I have been out of the blog habit, I'm slipping!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you are doing the blog again. I missed seeing pics of the kids. Thanks
I'm glad you are doing the blog again. I missed seeing pics of the kids. Thanks
Post a Comment